Dubai City 10 Best Places to Visit in Dubai ,There’s a popular adage that says life isn’t a bed of roses. True… very true… but the same cannot be said for people who live in Dubai. Dubai is simply breathtaking in all ramifications; the city is fine, and so are all the structures starting from the Airport to the metro, the museum, the fountains, the Burj Khalifa and the astonishingly marvelous Burj Al Arab.
With a wide variety of choice places to visit in Dubai, you are left confused as to where to start from. Well, here’s a collection of the 10 best places to visit in Dubai.
- Burj Khalifa: The Burj Khalifa deserves the number one spot on this list of all the places Dubai City. Why? It’s the tallest building in the world. Standing magnificently with an imposing demeanor, the 160-storey skyscraper is over 800 meters tall, and would never go unnoticed.It can be seen from almost all the places in Dubai City .
- Burj Al Arab: Hello! I want to show you something. It’s the Burj Al Arab (Tower of the Arabs), the only 7-Star hotel in the whole world. Its structure is akin to a billowing sail, and it’s the fourth tallest hotel in the world with a height of 321 meters. Astonishing, isn’t it? Hey, it’s one of the pretty expensive places to stay in.
- The Dubai Museum: For tourists who are interested in knowing the history of Dubai City and the other surrounding emirates, as well as those interested in taking a look at the artifacts of the city of Dubai City, the museum is a great places to visit.
- Dubai Marina: Dubai City tops the list of countries with the best in almost everything. The Dubai Marina is not only the best man-made places marina in the world, it is also the most luxurious. The best time to visit the Dubai Marina is at night when numerous beautifully colored lights adorn the whole place.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: Listed in the Guinness Book of Records for having the longest flower wall, the Dubai Miracle Garden is simply beautiful in simple terms. What other simple word could describe this oasis with the world’s largest collection of natural flowers? Stunning, perhaps.
- Mall of the Emirates: The 650,000 sq Mall of Emirates located at Sheik Zayed Road is a combination of everything you can ever want in a fun spot. It’s got the best shopping malls, an entertainment area, the Dubai City community and Art Center as well as the Magic Planet and most importantly, it houses the Ski Artifical Snow for people who’d love to ski no matter what time of the year it is. Talk about creativity!!! It’s a cool places to for a family outing in Dubai City.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark: The Wild Wadi Waterpark is another beautiful spot to hang out and enjoy the splendor of Dubai City with your loved ones. If you’re looking for a places to take your kids to in Dubai City, the Wild Wadi is a great choice your kids will be very grateful for .
- The Jumeirah Beach: Your trip to Dubai City is incomplete if you did not enjoy a camel ride on this strip of sandy white beach. Talk about relaxation, here’s a great relaxation spot; sun loungers, restaurants, jet skis and a plethora of hotels to choose from. You surely will love a day here.
- Dubai Aquarium: Wow! You can say that again. Enjoy the natural thrill of aquatic life as you look through and feel the presence of various species at the Dubai City Aquarium. Go cage snorkeling or shark diving for a token. There’s also the spectacular indoor Dolphinarium sitting on 54,000 sq. ft. and waiting to take you on a journey into the exciting worlds of dolphins.
- Dubai Gold Souks: If you’ve ever wondered why Dubai City is sometimes referred to as the city of Gold, the Deira Souks is the answer you’re looking for. Souks are traditional markets in the Dubai City, and the Dubai Gold Souk happens to be the best and the largest gold market in the world.
The list of the best places to visit in Dubai City is endless. I’ve not made mention of the Dhow cruise at Dubai City Creeks nor the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm, and even the Jumeirah Mosque.
Dubai City is really beautiful, and there’s no doubt your stay in the city would be memorable.